×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    CalicoCarter
    CalicoCarter
    Hello! I am an aspiring author. I know my name says Calico Carter but my works are usually penned under the name Yazzie Wrights. I love to reading and creating stories. If you read any of my works I want to thank you. Even if you don't finish I'm happy you gave me a chance. I am open to all comments, advice and constructive criticisms (nicely worded I hope). Happy reading!!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Super Royal: Runaway
PG-13
0
0
0
1.1K
0
This story is unlisted. Please be considerate before sharing.

swap_vert

~ This is the Sequel to Super Royal: The Beginning ~

Calico and her new friend Blaise attempt to go to their native planet of Glerosha. Before they can do that they must first find a way to leave the Earth, which isn't easy when you have two groups of people trying to hunt you down for two very different reasons. Despite these obstacles the duo tries their hardest to make it to their destination. Being a teenage runaway isn't easy, especially when you haven't had many real world experiences before. Naive Calico quickly realizes that she can barely handle the planet she lives on, let alone a whole new one. 

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X