×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Destiny E. C. White
    Destiny E. C. White
    I would prefer to slide into the world off writing, rather than jet off on an immediate adventure and be washed away by the currents. So, I will be writing a fanfiction or two to show you my writing capabilities, then I will begin the series of which I have decided I will write. Whatever happens, I wish you all the best and I look forward to working with you!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
SHADOWS: A HOUSE OF NIGHT NOVEL (FANFICTION)
PG-13
0
0
0
296
0

swap_vert

Eira Ripsher has made the devastating choice to uproot herself from the first place she ever called home - the Luton House of Night.

In order to get a grip on the powers given to her by the Vampyre Goddess of Night Nyx, Eira has made her decision to get into contact with Red Vampyre Stevie Rae, asking to be transferred to her House of Night in Tulsa Oklahoma.

Although Eira knows Tulsa differs greatly from her home House in England, she is not prepared for the magnitude of chaos that surrounds the first Red Vampyre Priestess and her friends.

So, using the words of Stevie Rae, Eira better cowboy up, or she may just be in a world more evil than the past she survived.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X