×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    HoldenKern
    HoldenKern
    Hello, random wonderful person that in some crazy way has found him or herself to stumble onto my profile. Welcome to the rabbit hole (we sell cookies in the back room).

    So, as you probably have guessed, I write. Alot. What I write about is pretty wide, but includes crime, action, adventure, something having to do with comic books, and then some.

    If you're looking for the headache of the century, read "Heroes' Fall". Clinically proven to cause drowning in his or her own tears after the end of chapter one.

    If you're looking for a way to lose the lunch you just digested, read "The Zombies take a Cab". Sure to make you rethink your life choices.

    And if you're looking for a funny and zany story about the good ol' superhero, read "Sketch"...which I actually don't have a stupid joke for her. Huh. That's a first.

    Anyways, that's pretty much what you'll find. Thanks for checking out my vitals, stranger!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Heroes' Fall
PG-13
1.9K
0
0
2.0K
2

Heroes need a new definition. They are not the "villain", yet at the same time, they are usually not the "protagonist" either. They are beings of immense inhuman power that the people seem to believe in, whichever side they seem to be on. But they all have their off day. This time? It's an off generation. 

It started with the death of Ms. Sydney Miles, a fatal bullet to the chest on a closing winter parade in Harlem.  This left the heroes vulnerable. And just like that, three other events led to an official shut down, exile, and at times execution of the known "heroes".

There were many...and now there were none. 

But what happens when a threat hits Earth once more? What will the heroes do then? And is this threat really what they think it is...or is it something entirely different?

"The Day that ends all others, a day driven only by coincidence." 

- The Girl in the White Dress

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X