×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Pantera06
    Pantera06
    Hello, I'm trying a new writing app. If anyone was/is on wattpad my name here is the same as there. I'm a 33 year old mother to 2 year old and a wife to a wonderful husband and father. I'm an amateur writer but writing helps a lot. I hope you come to like my stories. I'm posting stories here that I've written on wattpad. So if you're there already, you've probably read it. If not, I hope you come to enjoy them.

    Thank you for reading my stories.

    Hugs pantera06
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Love and Revenge (Book 2 of the Supernatural Series)
G
8.7K
0
0
3.5K
0

In 1961, two different events changes Trevor Denkins life forever. One, meeting a girl he falls for. The first time ever. He is five hundred years old and never loved anyone, until this redhead beauty, but the question is who is she? Two, finding his parents bodies in the moonlit night. Blood everywhere. But among that he finds his long friends parents bodies. One set was missing and he hoped they got away. Truths are out and the hunt is on.


*******************************************************

Revised/Edited Copy

Copyright © 2018  C. Kolakowski

All Rights Reserved

No part of this book may be reproduced in any form without written consent from the author.

This book is a work of ficiton. Names, characters, places and incidents are either product of the author's imagination and/or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events or locations is entirely coincidence.

Any brand names, images or other copyrighted material is not mine nor do I take claim to them nor is under my copyright.

Original Copyright © 2012
Revised Version © November 5, 2018
Edited/revised finished © 

*****************************************************
favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X