×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Manner Hall
    Manner Hall
    Hello everyone, I am a published author who is currently giving away my work free. I enjoy hearing feedback from my fans. I also enjoy being active with the wonderful reading community!Please stay tuned for updates on forthcoming books in my published series as well as my short story collections here. Follow me @MannerHall for AOTE updates!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Degradation's Bane
R
1.3K
0
2
1.1K
1

swap_vert

Men, the chosen rulers of the world and all that live within it. Beings of which wage war and deem any other than themselves as inferior to lead. Morgeideign, a country forged by such creations known as humanity, was recognized as the most powerful kingdom in all the many lands of Evernia. Ruled by the masculine oppression of King Ephesious Paraxious, the feared civilization began to expand. During its growth, one of the most ethereal beings sung in history became slaves, dragons. The wielders of magic and fire now had their wills bent to the rule of man, as their bodies were sapped of their strength. Much like the dragon, the wyvern, and the drake, women lived as second-class citizens. They held no other worth than that of a fruitful womb to be used to ensure a male heir. The women had no voice and were forced to live a life of silence guided by the rank of their husbands.

Politics, personal choice of love and the usage of the sanguine arts were forbidden to them. Women of both wealth and poverty were nothing more than breeding stock. A face of beauty to be admired as nothing more than property. It was this frame of mind that gave birth to the sins of incest, rape and the kidnapping of women. While some could endure the pain and suffering, others began to revolt against the laws they had been forced to follow. At long last, women began to see they held far more worth then they had been forced to believe. With the truth brought to light, the Wars of Origin began. To the surprise of all claiming inhabitance on Evernia, the war of equal rights and step toward ending slavery started with one unlikely woman. The king's daughter.

favorite
coins
1 like
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X