×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Seo
    Seo
    Just a kid with lofty aspirations.

    I have a passion for writing characters that you just can't help but love (or love to hate), so if you're into that sort of thing, check my story out. ;)

    If you need help, just ask. I don't bite.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Kiana Ahmadi: The Hooded Hero
PG
59.5K
2
4
13.7K
8

Ever since she was a kid, Kiana Ahmadi has been taught by the world to feel guilty for things she can not change. She thirsts for a chance to prove to others that she is something, so when the opportunity finally arises, she takes it without hesitation.  

"Haven't you ever wondered how you got your powers?" 

Kiana knew her powers could offer a solution to her problems, but she never thought they would lead her in the direction they did.  She was going to use them to pursue a future of charity, but instead they open a whole new world for her full of magical creatures and gods. They introduce her to people that embrace her for what makes her different, but there's a catch. These amazing powers bring a whole new set of problems to the table. Will Kiana be able to navigate demons, mystery enemies, and figuring out how to use her talents to the fullest?


This story is also available to read on Wattpad! 

https://www.wattpad.com/story/163686432-kiana-ahmadi-the-hooded-hero-second-draft/parts 

X