×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Contest Holder
    HoldenKern
    HoldenKern
    Hello, random wonderful person that in some crazy way has found him or herself to stumble onto my profile. Welcome to the rabbit hole (we sell cookies in the back room).

    So, as you probably have guessed, I write. Alot. What I write about is pretty wide, but includes crime, action, adventure, something having to do with comic books, and then some.

    If you're looking for the headache of the century, read "Heroes' Fall". Clinically proven to cause drowning in his or her own tears after the end of chapter one.

    If you're looking for a way to lose the lunch you just digested, read "The Zombies take a Cab". Sure to make you rethink your life choices.

    And if you're looking for a funny and zany story about the good ol' superhero, read "Sketch"...which I actually don't have a stupid joke for her. Huh. That's a first.

    Anyways, that's pretty much what you'll find. Thanks for checking out my vitals, stranger!
    See more
  • Time Remaining
    Submission Closed
Hm, it seems he's choking on his own laughter
PG-13
33
0
0
1.3K
0

Make me laugh, cry, or choke on a grape with your hilarious comedy short stories! There are no rules to sub genres or ratings, just give me your best!

Word count: 300-2000

Make me laugh, cry, or choke on a grape with your hilarious comedy short stories! There are no rules to sub genres or ratings, just give me your best!

Word count: 300-2000

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X