×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
Sword of the West#1: Vengeance Trail"
PG-13
6.1K
0
0
2.0K
0

Reckoning on the Frontier!


Commander Donald West, the "Sword of the West," hails from the heartland state of Kansas. However, his story takes a dramatic turn when, after a distinguished naval career, he seeks solace and purpose in the ancient lands of Persia. Drawn to the rich history and martial traditions, he becomes a wandering warrior, honing his naval skills in the shadows of the Middle East.

During his time in Persia, Commander West becomes entangled in political intrigues and finds himself marked for death by a secretive group of assassins. Forced to flee, he leaves behind the land that became a crucible for his naval prowess and the forging of his indomitable spirit.

Unaware of the tragedy that befell his family in Kansas, Commander West's journey takes an unexpected twist. He learns of the attack by Billy the Kid and the unholy alliance with Jesse James only upon his return to America.

Now driven by a dual quest for revenge — one born from the ashes of his family's murder and the other from the shadows of Persia — Commander West will weave a complex tapestry of blood and vengeance as he navigates the treacherous landscapes of the American West.!

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X