×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Illusions02
    Illusions02
    Nothing special to add. Just an average young adult, dreaming about life posibilities.
    See more
400 Days
PG-13
5.2K
0
0
198
0
This story is unlisted. Please be considerate before sharing.

2 years after the events that took off in the futuristic envisioned city of Detroit, a new generation of androids are released into use, this time even further modified and far more advanced than their predecessors. 

    In a future where Cyberlife had won the war, and where the deviant revolution was stomped, RX-600, a new multi-functional prototype finds itself assigned to a police station as a rookie. 

But one night, when a stranger comes into the station, asking for help... letting everyone know that his teenage son had gone missing, RX-600 is put in a difficult situation. Find the human, or obey his preprogrammed pattern and let his superiors handle the situation. 

    Due to a flashing error in his code, he takes off without anyone's approval, in search for the disappeared human, finding himself standing between two evils, not being able to chose the slightly lesser one . . .

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X