×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    snorlax
    snorlax
    Welcome to my profile. I am Sully. I've been writing from a fairly young age and have decided to follow me dream to become a writer. I have many stories to share with you, so I hope you enjoy what I write.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Wolf and the Raven
PG
207
0
0
818
0

swap_vert

The wolf and the raven have a symbiotic relationship and this story just happens to tell the life of a pair.


Book started on July 26, 2019.

Hello and welcome to The Wolf and the Raven. This story will tell the story of a friendship between (you guessed it) a wolf and a raven. It will be a slow story to tell, but I hope you enjoy the book as the characters grow and learn.

In case it's confusing, this story revolves around shapeshifters. They don't live in conventional housing like in most shapeshifter stories told. Humans are rarely mentioned and the shapeshifters carry their own culture which I have put a lot of effort into creating. With time, the story will reveal the significance of wolf and raven culture.

Do leave comments, as you will read as Eve and Felix grow up from children to adults.

This story will have long chapters and will be no longer than 10 chapters long as it was originally written to be part of the Wattys (Wattpad), however I did not meet the deadline. Thus, you will have a free gift of seeing through the mind of a wildly imaginative woman.

Chapters will be updated once a month.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X