×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Shadowstar5N64
    Shadowstar5N64
    Bio:
    - recent college graduate
    - musician/songwriter
    - animal lover
    - tattoo/anime enthusiast
    - started writing in 2016
    - main story: Project Atechna
    - sci-fi/fantasy writer (mainly)


    Want to know more?
    Come join my Discord. It's a welcoming environment for everyone.

    Fan Server: https://discord.gg/wg3AM9m
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Updates, Suggestions, writing platforms, etc.
PG-13
0
0
0
83
0

swap_vert

Hello everyone! So I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to make this blog about. I've never done a blog before in my life, unless you count twitter/facebook updates. Anyway, I suppose I'll tell you my writing history. 

It all began in 2016 when I was hung on this girl for about 3 years. She knew I was into her but had no interest in dating me. But I didn't care cause I was obsessed with her and needed to have her. Wasn't the greatest time in my life.

So one day she started seeing this guy and I got super jealous. Didn't know what to do, I professed my love to her but she shot me down. At this point, I was in a really bad place and needed to vent in some way. 

Next thing I knew, I was writing short stories. At first, I didn't know what to write about, let alone how to put my thoughts into words. I barely read one book in my life at the time. So I did some searching around and came across a website known as; Wattpad.

One thing led to another and I ended up meeting loads of people and writing became a hobby rather than a necessity. And that's I got into writing. Not exactly the most interesting story but that's what happened. Hope you enjoyed my little tale.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X