×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Disciple Joshua
    Disciple Joshua
    A newly handicapped Christian who just wants two things. To be able to complete and inspire others with his hobbies, and to spread the love for the lord.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Words To The Great I Am
PG
1.3K
0
1
5.8K
0

The main purpose to this booklet is not fame or fortune, but is to put all faith and worry into the great I am. This booklet is for the purpose of praying. We should, I believe, pray anytime it requires a thought. I have chosen several topics that I believe are important and very real in my life. My own personal goal is to help others and to especially make them smile. If reading and praying with my prayer will help, then I have won but I hope it at least helps you to pray period. Personal made prayers, I feel, are the best because they will be completely from your heart. I say this is important because I was taught that prayer is; 1) talking to god. 2) talk through the name of Jesus. 3) it must be from the heart. Yes, I was taught that you are simply conversing with the father from the heart. I’ve stated before but you must remember; you do not have to rely on these prayers and even if you use them, they must be from the heart. For those reading, be blessed in your deeds. I choose these specific prayers not due to size or anything, but more because I do them quite often, together or separate. They are important to me so I would like to share.Feel free to change wording to better suit your needs. There is no requirement so feel free to do what you must in order to pray.

X