×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
Six by Nikki Paiva
R
39.7K
0
31
2.1K
0

                                             INTRODUCTION

“Yes, yes, oh hell yes”, exclaimed Shona Radcliff, Mother of Shane Radcliff, one of the chosen five.

Abrux, had a deep furrow on his forehead. How easily are humans pleased, he thought, I offer her two grand to “off” someone and she has a mini-orgasm. Clay-puppet’s the lot of them. I handed the lovely lady her money and the dagger, no butler to do it this time round. He is pushing daisies, poor sod. There is a new trapper in town, and I need him gone as in yesterday. His name is Hunter, can you bloody believe it, of all the names in heaven, hell and earth, this dude is literally named Hunter, and brother let me tell you, the name suits him like a glove.

Hunter de Burg, yeah, is a reformed Fallen, he stands over seven ft tall, and is built like an effing mountain, and fast, he is always one step ahead of me, so now we use the greatest tool in creation, woman. Ask Adam and Samson how that turned out for them, so back to sweet Shona. All she has to do is bat her lovely eye lashes, at this walking rock, drug him and plunge the dagger into his heart, simple? Yeah, I thought so too.

Hunter sat on top of a hill overlooking what used to be the Lane-vineyards. What used to be is no more. I have watched over Tyler Lane, the son of Thomas Lane, for six years, as young as he is, I can feel his inner struggle, read his thoughts, hear him cry for a Father he never knew. He openly despises Abrux, he defies his every command. The words, “you are not my Father”, has been heard a few times now, even though Thomas was murdered before was even a possibility, he sleeps with an old photo of Thomas under his pillow.

I watch over the boy at night. The demons trouble him, and no, not the childhood imaginary kind, real bad ass, horrible creatures. They know Tyler is the sixth, the last key to let Azazel free. They hound him to do it, but as the saying goes, blood is thicker than water. I know Tyler has this constant inner struggle between good and bad. I think I might know the man that can free this scarlet eyed child, from his hell on earth. I will have to call in a favour, or a thousand, but I need Michaelus free, to help this boy. Abrux is mine.

The chosen five, Shane, Rodger, Dennis, Richard, now here is a storm trooper, and Liam are ready. It is Tyler that is hell bent, no pun intended, on being obstinate. The five are now between the ages of seven and eight, they are ready. Dear Lou is still at the diner, and living in her rat hole apartment and dumb to boot. Thomas and Samuel are still in the Golden City, buy I am here now, it’s Hunter time.

I tucked Tyler in, he is now aware of me, but he has not spoken to me as yet. He doesn’t know if he can trust me. I kissed his forehead, I am sure that is something Thomas would have done if he was here. I need to go, the time has come, to speak to the Big Guy, no not God, my friend, Bryan. He is as old as the earth, or that is how it seems to me, he has no wings, nor does he have red eyes, but he has connections, and a direct line to heaven, toll free. I need a permission slip, if I am going to get Michaelus out of Purgatory. So I drove over to Bryan, I swear the dude gets older every time I see him, but I can’t ask him what he is. One day, for now I am calling in a favour.

It took two weeks, do you know how long two weeks are when you have to wait? And I had my answer, and my permission slip. I have never been to Purgatory, I can’t imagine it’s a place one would want to go. So I put on my big boy pants, the brown ones. And headed out. What I saw, might be worse than hell.

X