×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Osidion
    Osidion
    An inspiring unpublished author looking to create entertaining tales that will transport the reader to a realm that's parallel to our own, where the supernatural is common an where adventure can be found.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Western Xpansion
PG
3.1K
0
0
1.4K
1

The western xpantion takes place in the early to mid-1800's in an early independent newborn America. It tracks the story of how the British navy sailed to America and laid it to seize. It then picks up by following a man from the British navy who stole a copy of a document that the country is founded on; and travel with it on a journey that experiences the manifest destiny by viewing America grow from the ground up.  With that in mind, the story is inspired by actual events in American history; it goes on to show the advancements in technology, medicine. humanity, clothing and globalization/import and export. Not only will the United States and Americans be incorporated but due to the age of sail, other races, cultures and countries will be brought up as well. The story will show how the American dollar got its start, how the states became a part of the U.S. and how foods help shape people's lifestyle. The story also entertains the idea of how drugs could have used and may be the reason why the laws that we have intact today got their start. As well as show how as Americans we have these basic set of rights no matter where we may travel in the U.S. and a mutual set of rights that are accepted by many other races, cultures and countries. It also will cover the different types and forms of transportation in an infant America, and map the U.S interstate and highway systems and tell how that project began to connect America.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X