×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
Best Friends
R
0
0
0
767
0

swap_vert

Caleb Nathaniel McGregor and Carter Felix Baton have been best friends since they were little. Caleb is a bit on the smaller side for being seventeen, only being 5' 2" but Carter is a buff guy, standing at 6' 3". Carter has dark brown hair and eyes while Caleb has light brown hair and bright blue eyes. Carter plays football and baseball while Caleb likes to be a sassy little guy and make trouble with other guys that he easily escapes, usually with the help of Carter. Caleb realizes how he feels for Carter, and decides to keep it to himself, thinking that Carter is 100% straight. Never assume someone else's sexuality.


Warning! There will be a lot of LGBTQ+ content, including transgender, homosexuality, and other things. I will not accept any hate, so if you don't like these things, click out of my story. I myself identify as a trans male and use he/him pronouns and I am pansexual. If you have any questions, you can ask them. If you want, I can even give you my g-mail so that you could ask questions personally. Again. I will NOT tolerate any form of homophobia, transphobia, or any other types of LGBTQ+ hate!

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X