×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Ravindra Kumar Gordia
    Ravindra Kumar Gordia
    ravindra as an immature writer wants to share whats he ssing arround him and what is happeining arround but in a creative manner
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Deep Untold Eyes
G
0
0
0
253
0

swap_vert

Jamila Street in the old city area of Ranchoreline famous for its over-ornate market. The place where you can buy from a range of pin to a plane. The street always shows the hustle-and-bustle on its main stream. Especially after Namaz e Jummah you can see and enjoy loud and joyful voices from the fruit sellers. If someone visits the market first time they will be surprise to see this exotic market environment.

It is above the middle of the day and it’s almost 3pm in the evening after Jummah Prayer when everyone have just finished their Jummah Namaz and busy to do organize food for lunch. Usually people at commercial markets arrange get together after Jummah Namaz and enjoy the lunch together. It was Friday and I came home earlier from office because it’s half day at our organization. I had to make it for Gulshan e Iqbal for meeting a friend so I left home and just crossed my street, when I was at the corner of the street that lies on Jamila Street, I came across to a “Little Dark-Face Boy” sitting on the wheel-borrow and selling menswear on the street.

At a first glance the face of the little boy attracted me like two magnetic poles of opposite magnitude attracts each other’s. His little innocent face with deep damp eyes was saying too many words not supported by its immature tongue.

His deep innocent eyes compelled me to go over there. I crossed the road and went over there and switched off my bike’s ignition stand it on side and went near to the boy and raised my hand with lovely smile for hand shake. Before I said anything a man also standing with this wheel-borrow asked me “What would you like to buy, sir?” I ignored his voice and asked the boy his name. I got reply in a sweet childish voice “Ahmed! My Name is Ahmed”. Its Ahmed of about 4 years old selling men’s cloth with his father. I asked to Ahmed “do you study?” He said: “yes”. I praised his father for sending him to the school but I also asked why you bring Ahmed with you at here? He said: “I afford Ahmed’s studies with very difficulties and if the situation goes same like happening now it will be more difficult for me to study Ahmed because already I am get stuck in financial constraint” he didn’t say more but I understood that he is keeping Ahmed on practice for its future and making him ready for kicking by curse fate.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X