×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Michaela Storm
    Michaela Storm
    Hi, my name is Michaela. I'm a highschool student in a moderately small town in the United States. I'm an aspiring writer and love to read.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Rise of The Female Alpha
PG-13
7.0K
4
4
5.7K
3

XY and XX or better known as Boys and Girls to humans. Wolves stay away from the human world though. The wolves have been trying to have a girl born with the wolf gene. 


It is seen as impossible, so after each girl reaches the age of turning, better known as 14, They are forced to leave the pack and join the humans. These girls are torn away from their families and put into houses run by females who were separated from their packs at the same young age. They only get back to packs if they meet their mates. 


Kendall Maxwell was born into the Night Moon Pack. She has a twin Blake Maxwell, her brother who turned at the age of 12. As the oldest she should be the Alpha, but she’s a girl. Girl wolves don’t exist. 


What happens when the fateful day comes that she is forced to leave the pack? What happens when she turns two years later? The day she’s supposed to meet her mate, if she even has one. 

X