×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
For My Magic
G
3.1K
0
0
1.7K
0

Aveline has magical talents that go beyond comprehension. From a very young age she was adopted by magic which constantly gave her a knowledge superior to that of these friends and teachers.


One day Aveline suddenly fell ill. For two years she remained nailed to her sick bed, the most experienced mages found no remedy to get her back on her feet. The year after AVeline did so in a coma. She opened her eyes the first month of the fourth year. Her injuries had disappeared, her body had regained its vitality, everything seemed to be normal except that she had no magic left. She could no longer summon the weakest spell.


Aveline decided to stay at school to hope to find an answer to what was happening to her and it was there that her ordeal was born. His former comrades, once jealous of his gifts, now had a chance to get rid of the one who was adored by magic.

He threw her spells all day long. No longer able to, Aveline decided to commit suicide, but the day of her departure for the other world an apprentice gleaming mage revealed: He knew the person who had taken his power from him. Aveline allied herself with this one friend and promised herself one thing: she will do everything to take back what is due to her.

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X