×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
CUKUR
PG
0
0
0
432
0

swap_vert

Cukur, one of the most dangerous neighborhoods of Istanbul, is ruled by the Kocova family. Although they are closely related to crime, the family has its own rules. One of these rules is the prohibition of drugs. Drugs cannot be produced, used, or sold in Cukur. But one of the upstarts is determined to break the ban. First he tries to negotiate with the Kocova's but when his request is rejected he attacks the neighborhood and the family with his power. Just as he thinks that he has put the family on their knees something unpredicted comes up. 

Yamac takes a new turn in his life. His brother Kahraman was murdered. His father has been taken to the hospital. War begins between Vartolu and his men and the pit. Yamac's mind is in Sena at the same time. Sena goes to Izmir next to her family. However, they will meet soon and find themselves in great danger.


Vartolu is determined to destroy every obstacle in his way. However, much like Yamac, he is unaware that he is in dangerous waters. Yamac brings Sena to his father's house after the attack on her apartment. Sena and Sultan, who are regarded as the people to disrupt the order of the family, face each other. Meanwhile, Yamac is willing to make peace with Vartolu. While a surprise name will witness this moment of peace, the balances between Yamac and Selim will also change completely.


Idris finally opens his eyes. A whole new era begins in the pit. The reaction of Idris, who sees Yamac at home, will be tougher than predicted. The great confrontation between the father and the son will overturn all the balances in the pit. Idris, who met Sena, learns that she is the wife of Yamac. Yamac not only struggles with the turbulent period at home but also tries to find the traitor among them. Yamac's interest in the collection of the singer named Dogukan dragged him to the very heart of great danger.


Yamac is determined to find the traitor among them. But there is a big obstacle opposite. It is much more difficult to convince Idris, who sees Yamac as one of every family than to find a traitor. The tension between the father and the son gradually increases. Among the women of Kocovali are the storms. Sena has no intention of following Sultan Kocovali's rules. Selim makes a mistake that is irreversible. Vartolu, who looks at Idris Kocovali's place, will start the actual war.


The tensions increasingly rise in The Pit. Yamac is even more suspicious after Isa\'s death. Despite respecting them as uncles, Emmi and Pasa become the head suspects for Yamac after the raid on the gun shipment. There will be permanent hierarchy changes in the already boiling neighborhood The Pit. Finding herself in a very different world, Sena sees Yamaç's other side and faces the biggest shock of her life. The mutual agreement between Selim and Vartolu changes. Celasun decides to rob a gun warehouse which belongs to the Koçovali family after finding out that his.


Everything will change when Idris returns to the neighborhood and reminds his domination. Vartolu has no intention to step back. He's determined to undermine the Pit and rule the neighborhood. The ultimate challenge begins now. Yamaç will surprisingly find Vartolu's weak spot thanks to barber Muhittin. As Selim gets prepared for his new move during the storm in the Koçovali family and the neighborhood, Vartolu will shock the viewers with his best shot.


Tension reaches its peak at The Pit neighborhood where everybody's playing by their own rules. Yamaç has found Vartolu's weak spot and has made his last shot to finish the game. Vartolu is going to give Idris and Yamaç the surprise of a lifetime in return for the unexpected blow he has received. Idris will question why Yamaç is not responding to this and will give him a life lesson. In the meantime, one of the underworld men Serdar will raise the tension when he comes to Selim's illegal gambling place. There's also a storm brewing among the women of the Koçovali.


Yamaç will face the ultimate test of his life. On one side his father Idris and on the other side the woman he loves, Sena are in danger. Yamaç's reaction towards this event will surprise everyone especially Serdar. Selim who kidnaps Sena will get cornered. Vartolu and Celasun are kept in the bingo saloon by Serdar's men and they try to escape with Celasun's dangerous plan. But Celasun's plan harms an unexpected person during the moment that we hold our breaths. In the meantime; Serdar who sees that Yamaç is a tough guy, orders his men to attack The Pit. Idris's house.


Yamaç, Sena, and Serdar are in front of the bullet. One of them gets shot, but who? Meanwhile a great threat is awaiting the Koçovali women. Serdar's men raid Idris's house. Sultan and the other women's' fates depend on Vartolu who appears there at the time. Karaca's condition is critical after risking her life for Celasun. Selim is having a hard time against Yamaç and he's determined to make Serdar pay for having been cornered. Just when the tension rises, Yamaç faces one of the most difficult decisions of his life after Baykal's move to corner him.






favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X