×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
PG-13
3.6K
5
45
5.9K
12
This story is unlisted. Please be considerate before sharing.

On May 5th, 2020, an innocent black man was MURDERED in broad daylight by Eric Chauvin and two other police officers who held him down. 

This innocent man's name was George Floyd. George Floyd is a father and a HUMAN BEING. 

Somebody was MURDERED on video, in front of people, in broad daylight, in America.

Social media influences, artists, and many other people came together and protested against this.

These murders have been going on since the birth of our nation.

Our country has racism built into the system.

There were so many lives taken from people of color and many white people get away with MURDER using their white privilege. 

Mr.Floyd was pinned down and murdered.

He was pleading for his life saying "I can't breathe."

Seventeen minutes after the first squad car arrived George Floyd was unconscious and pinned beneath three officers, showing no signs of life.

Read this in order to educate yourself about ways you can help, donate, and inform yourself on the lives that were stolen. Those people did NOT deserve to die.

I stand in solidarity with the protesters as a part of the black community.

I support the black lives matter movement.

#Blacklivesmatter

#JusticeforGeorgeFloyd

#Whitesupremacyisahatecrime

#Racismisahatecrime

X