×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Andrew Knight
    Andrew Knight
    My name is Andrew Knight, and I write about the truth. The hard truth, the easy truth. The hidden truth and truth that hits you in the face with a baseball bat.


    My first novel, The Color of Darkness, was published on 5/27/16! It is available on Amazon and Barnes and Noble, links below!

    Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/Color-Darkness-Andrew-Knight/dp/1682899691

    B&N: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-color-of-darkness-andrew-knight/1123859564?ean=9781682899694

    I've also started the Teen Help Society, geared at creating conversation to help teens deal with person issues in a friendly environment; come check it out!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Eleutheromania
PG-13
18.0K
2
14
4.9K
9
This story is unlisted. Please be considerate before sharing.

Adam Ellis is abruptly relocated across the country for the summer when his grandfather loses his battle with cancer right after Adam's junior year. When he's stuck with heat, humidity, and a well-meaning but dry set of relatives he's never met before, he's sure his break will be even more miserable than it already is. That is, until he meets the indescribable Caroline Wilder, who takes it upon herself to recruit Adam on a mission to discover how to yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else.

X