×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    dieFabuliererin
    dieFabuliererin
    She/her

    Hey! I’m Em, but I go by dieFabuliererin :)

    I’ve just finished studying English Literature, Philosophy, Religious Studies and German, I want to study History and Modern Languages at university, but I’m taking a gap yah (if you know then you know :P) which gives me time to work and write (yayyyyy!!)

    I’m British and American, so there will be a mixture of terms used in my work. I may say 'couch' in one chapter but 'sofa' in another, all the while meaning the same thing.
    Generally, I spell words the British way as I've always went to school in England.

    You can find me under the same name, on a variety of writing platforms: Fanfiction. Net, FictionPress, Quotev, Archive of Our Own, Wattpad, Penana, Sweek and Inkitt.

    Find my playlists on Spotify: ‘Unapologetically Female’ (all female artists, empowering af), ‘you’re not sorry’ (sad love) and ‘the best part of me is you’ (happy love).

    Yours truly, dieFabuliererin
    See more
Not Her
PG-13
0
0
0
696
0

swap_vert

Write a Brief Intro Here...

Suggestions:
  • Tell us how this story idea come about (a great way to attract readers!)
  • A brief Intro of your story
  • Things you would like to let your readers know

Press Shift+Enter for multiple line breaks.

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X