×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Kate
    Kate
    I like to write. And I am shocked who made it to my page. Maybe it was meant to be.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Don Morello
G
1.8K
0
0
466
1

At the early age of 20, she wanted to move out. Her name is Andrea Avery. Andrea is a stubborn girl. She loved getting into other businesses. But her beauty and intelligence are what got her through. 


She wants to move out of her 

Mom's house because she needs her own space. Her mom is very protective and her father was never in her life. So her mom raised her alone. She got a job working at the biggest companies in New York. She worked for the Morellos company. 


At the Morellos company, there is a boss his name is Romeo Morello. But his real name is Don Romeo Salvator Vinito Morello. He was the Mafia leader. Romeo was from Italy he came here when he was young. His dad passed down the family business to him. He was 18 when he became the mafia leader. But she doesn't know that yet.


As soon as Romeo laid his eyes on her he knew she was his. 


But they all live by one of many other rules but this is the biggest rule is Omertà.






Mature Content

Violence

Curse words

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X