×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    hey11
    hey11
    Hi, everybody,
    I am beginning to write new stories. I will try to update frequently! Thank you for taking interest in my books! I'm glad you're here to read my books! But before you start off a reading journey, here are few basic facts about me and
    A. Basic facts about me:
    1. My name is Hey11. Since this is a writing/reading website, I would like to inform you I have reading/comprehension issues. I will update myself frequently on my personal issues, the ones I'm willing to share with the public.

    B. WHAT THINGS YOU SHOULD DO AND SHOULD NOT DO:
    1. Do NOT ask my real/first/last name, or age. That is my privacy. If you ask it, I won't block you, but I will not answer any of your messages, regarding that question, should you ask it again and again, as I see blocking as a threat to others.
    2. Do NOT follow me if you're not reading or taking interest in one of my books, or have nothing to do with me. People who follow me should have something with me, like reading my books, sharing my interests. If you realize that I've only read your book once or twice, don't follow me because I might not like the book.
    3. Always feel free to talk to me when you're lonely or down.
    4. You MUST follow me if you plan on finishing my books and keeping updated.
    5. As crazy as it sounds, I really encourage you guys to pressure me. To keep telling me to finish, finish up a book! Because it really helps out a lot. But when I say I really have other important things to do, I mean it. But keep bugging me, I love it.
    That's it. Thanks.
    See more
Pieces of Puzzle: The Rebellious Subjects
PG-13
10.0K
0
0
3.6K
0

(WARNING: Fighting and Blood)
After WICKED won the battle with the Right Arm, they captured Aris, now a subject being tested at the organization. What WICKED doesn't know, however, is how defiant, rebellious and capable their subjects are. When he's finally escaped WICKED, Aris is determined to find out what is behind WICKED and overthrow them for once and for all, while questioning their slogan, "WICKED IS GOOD." Can he do this in time? Or will he watch WICKED start a new round of Trials?

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X