×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
Blade of Hell
R
0
0
0
93
0

swap_vert

She has no choice but to accept the Prince's deal ~ be his personal assassin and receive his protection. The alternative .. be thrown to the dungeons and left for dead.

Danaerys Silvers is an Ordinary who accidentally found her way into the Fae Realms.

Haunted by horrifying visions of both the past and unknown, she tries to escape, only to end up in the worst possible place ever -- Hell.

Meanwhile, the Hellas' Tournament is about to commence in Hell and Danaerys is to participate if she wants a way back to the human world,.

However, Danaerys is stuck between an impending DOOM and mysterious DISAPPEARANCES which she has to get to the bottom of. Especially since being a human makes her the number one SUSPECT.

It's a race against time before the cities in Hell drown in blood and ashes which she might very well get buried under with or without the Prince's protection.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" Sorry , I'm straight ," Danaerys replied coolly. " I don't fuck girls ."

Every head in the room snapped to her, Fae and human alike.

" What ?" Danaerys shrugged again. " A male who hides behind a mask is such a sissy, unless what lies below is enough to make us susceptible to projectile vomiting."

"You've got some balls, girl," The male growled, his face contorting in anger.

"You should grow some," Danaerys smiled sweetly. "And grow a dick while you're at it, then come find me." She smirked.


favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X