×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
The City Of Bones
G
11.4K
0
1
471
1

I was confused by what he said because of the language barrier. What did he mean by 'make me remember'? Well I wasn't going to stick around to find out...


Acting quickly I hit him in the family jewels. His eyes bulged in shock and a second later he let out a loud grunt bending over in pain. Without a second thought I booked it and ran. I knew I wouldn't be able to outrun him so my only change was to hide. 


Seeing a car parked a few blocks away a light bulb went off in my head and I carefully slid under the car laying as flat as possible. After minutes of silence I let out soft sigh of relief thinking I was in the clear. Until I heard almost shark like footsteps circle the car I was under. 


My hairs stood on end and my breath caught in the back of my throat when everything suddenly went quiet. I slowly turned my head and saw two bright green eyes staring back at me. He was bent down lookin under the car; at this moment all I could thing was...


'Oh Fuck'.


"Found you," he whispered with a wicked smirk on his face as two large hands suddenly wrapped around my ankles. Instantaneously I began thrashing and kicking only to be dragged out from under the car.


[100,000+ words]

X