×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Cherry Pie
    Cherry Pie
    Just a writer coming around to explore and learn more about my own writing style. I enjoy reading as much as I do with writing and I enjoy the aspect of reimagining and creating a world of your own. That is why I started to write various different stories.

    I don't have a major preference and but I thoroughly enjoy some fantasy or adventure story. Something unrealistic. Light novel type of stories are also very enjoyable for me. I also like them romance stories.

    If you want to read each other stories and give each other comments feel free to contact me in regard to that.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Neytiri
PG-13
4.1K
5
9
1.8K
3

In all four kingdoms known, each kingdom could use their representative magic, from the royals to the peasants. Royalty could use magic more strongly than anyone. But, Neytiri was born a princess who could not use magic at all. Ridicule and discriminated against by not only her family but also her people until, history unravel itself and a lost kingdom needs to be refound. Where does all this lead in her journey?

X