×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    pinaywriter
    pinaywriter
    I love to read and comment on stories that make have plot twists that I didn't expect.
    I write fanfic here and in WP.
    I am trying out a lot of new platforms so I am writing original stories here :
    https://www.sofanovel.com/author/pinaywriter-3504596426

    https://www.sofanovel.com/book/confessions-of-a-spinster

    Let's be friends on Wattpad ! Share your stories from there!
    https://www.wattpad.com/user/PinaywriterChoi

    Penana and Wattpad would see more of my fanfiction stories while SN would see more of my original material. So I hope we can share each other's work on all of these creative platforms!

    Although I tend to write more predictable stories, I like the things I read to make me guess the plot twist or ending wrong.
    I hope I can read more stories like that here.
    See more
Loving Mr. Scandalous
R
8.8K
1
0
1.6K
0

Jae-Beom wasn't the kind of guy you would introduce to your parents and he knew this well. 
He didn't take any relationship seriously enough to label anyone as his girlfriend. 
They all knew the game and it suited him well. 
It wasn't until he had to face a whirlwind of scandal that he realized that love was already in his heart. 

Nana's career had sky-rocketed since getting signed up in Simon Global Entertainment. Her boss had taken her in as a favor to a friend but Nana proved to be as talented as she was beautiful. Before long she was a millionaire and a well-paid actress and influencer. 
But all of these were about to go down the drain when the T-Chatroom Scandal broke out. 

Nana and Jay's one-night stand was posted in the highest prized chatroom. 
Did Jay post it there or did Nana's anti circulate it?

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X