×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Andrew Knight
    Andrew Knight
    My name is Andrew Knight, and I write about the truth. The hard truth, the easy truth. The hidden truth and truth that hits you in the face with a baseball bat.


    My first novel, The Color of Darkness, was published on 5/27/16! It is available on Amazon and Barnes and Noble, links below!

    Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/Color-Darkness-Andrew-Knight/dp/1682899691

    B&N: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-color-of-darkness-andrew-knight/1123859564?ean=9781682899694

    I've also started the Teen Help Society, geared at creating conversation to help teens deal with person issues in a friendly environment; come check it out!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
From: Colorblind To: Happiness
PG-13
29.4K
10
23
8.6K
11
This story is unlisted. Please be considerate before sharing.

Samuel Reynolds isn't depressed, he's just bitter...

Or so he keeps telling himself.

After he is diagnosed with chronic depression, Samuel's counselor forces him to attend Support Group with a ragtag collection of teenagers sporting a variety of mental heath issues. Uncomfortable and vulnerable, Samuel gravitates toward the only person in Group who seems to understand his condition at all; a girl named Quinn who claims to have no illness other than what she calls "a case of incurable apathy." As Samuel and Quinn spend more time together, he begins to realize that conquering one's weaknesses can be far harder than it first appears.

X