×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    MissNerdyGirl20
    MissNerdyGirl20
    A graphic artist, and a aspring writer! I'm a writer from Philippines, I hope that we can get along guys hihi. I'm an underrated writer, 23 years old girl who dreams to be a writer. I'd like to mixed my hobbies as an otaku in my stories and I'm a proud fujioshi so as you can see, I have a BL WRITER SERIES that I'm currently writing!To check my stories, feel free to look in my profile to read my stories. Side note, these works are mine keep remind that this is are my creation don't plagiarised them. Thank you! Enjoy reading.

    "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."(Romans 15: 13) God Bless you all. "

    My social media accs:

    FB ACC: https://www.facebook.com/anjelikamiyela.borlongan

    writing account: https://www.facebook.com/eternal.s.muses

    GMAIL: [email protected]

    WEBNOVEL: AngelicGeek20

    BOOKLAT: AngelicGeek20

    BOOKNET: MissNerdyGirl

    INKITT: MissNerdyGirl20



    Works in line:
    [#BL WRITER SERIES]
    - My girlfriend is a BL Writer [#Wattys 2020]
    -His Co-Actor is a fujioshi
    -His fiancee to-be is a fujioshi
    -His-not-so-ordinary girlfriend
    -His acquitted patient is a BL Writer

    [#HEART BREAKING SERIES]
    -Living Under my Ex-boyfriend's home
    -Relationship agreement
    -Love in the Equations
    -Once in a shattered entourage
    -Scuffling love
    -The Angel who came to him
    -Dear diary
    -Another day with you


    FANTASY SERIES:
    -Blood Moon [ #Wattys2020 ]
    -Medicament gift [On-going]


    [#DESIRIOUS SERIES]
    -Your last chance to escape

    [#INSTITUTE SERIES]
    Institute Series 1: The trouble girl's matched made in heaven
    See more
My girlfriend is a BL Writer!? (SEASON ONE )
G
2.2K
1
1
1.5K
1

swap_vert

[ ADULT ROMANCE / JOSEI / 18+, Read it at your own risk. Please be open minded,  thanks! Enjoy nerds 😎 Hope you like this story, votes & comments are very much appreciated. Salamat po!]


Meet Satsuki Fukumoto, isang assistant na nagtratrabaho sa isang Hotel. Isa pa lamang siyang intern dito. Mayaman ang pamilya ni Satsuki kaya marami nga nagtataka na kinakailangan niya pa magtrabaho sa Wei& Hua Hotel na sikat sa buong Asia at sa Pilipinas. 


Pagmamayari lang naman ito ng Vice Chairman na si Chang Heng Wei, isa siya sa mga pinakabatang may-ari ng kompanya, he's just the same  as Satsuki. He's 23 years old at kahit na bata pa lang siya ay kilala itong strikto, prideful at nakakatakot talaga siya. Halos walang nagtatagal na assistant sa kanya, isang himala na nagawang magtagal ni Satsuki bilang isang assistant niya. At morning, Satsuki appears to be an innocent and pure girl pero ang hindi nila alam ay isa itong Fujioshi. She's a BL manga artist and writer. She actually fanatisize her own boss and do him as a character in her own story and she actually imagines him as a bottom due to his cute face.

Kaya nga nung nalaman ito ni Chang Heng ay halos hindi niya maipinta ang mukha niya nung nakita niya ang rough sketches ni Satsuki. "So, this is how you see me.. to be held by other men? Are you fucking nuts, straight ako!" Sigaw nito. That day, Chang Heng cursed her and he hoped that he shouldn't have bother to check her being sick. This had been a big problem to Satsuki. Her boyfriend broke up with her dahil sa nalaman nito sa kanya, even her parents knew about it and hindi nila ito sinuportahan. But Satsuki really wanted to draw and continue as a BL writer. Now that her secret is exposed to her boss, what will happened to her reputation?

swap_vert

X