×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
Bloodline : The vow
PG-13
8.0K
1
0
2.1K
2

A kingdom for a kingdom, a sword for a sword, a kill for a kill, and a vow for a change. A great land Zuk is torn against itself when the two most powerful colonial empires viciously fight head-on to be the last and only standing empire.  The Lions and the Hyenas will do anything in their power to gain the land of Zuk however, the two empires have no idea their most cherished royals-Damianos and Zoe- have fallen in love with each other and will stop at nothing to bring peace into Zuk. After the ancestors of both kingdoms send a message on the arrival of the chosen ones -who will fight to gain them Zuk. The two royals Damianos and Zoe take a clandestine vow to stay together forever. But what happens when the consequences of their vow roll down to the chosen ones who even before birth were sworn enemies and change their destinies. The two chosen ones find love most awkwardly in a land called Luk. Will love make them betray their bloodlines or will they stand firm and loyal to their life course to kill each other.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X