×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Cherry_Lover
    Cherry_Lover
    Hey! I love writing stories A LOT! I have so many drafts that are yet to be shared and it excites me to know you'll be reading it once I publish them! Please support me, an amateur writer, it would mean a lot!

    Thanks !!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The King's Maid
G
1.5K
6
2
2.2K
2

swap_vert

"Money runs the world, babe," he whispered huskily in my ear. I shivered at the proximity. "If you have money, you're the boss. And if you don't, well, get ready to be squashed under other's shoes."

Riley Davidson is the smart and pretty girl of the poor Davidson family. Her not-so-financially-good happy family goes into doom when her younger brother starts suffering from a heart disease. Riley's parents are unable to pay for the surgery as they're work pay is not sufficient. 

Now the responsibility falls on her shoulders as she takes up a job as a maid in, none other than the Wellington Family. Commoners tremble at the name, businessmen fall on their knees. One of the most influential families, the Wellingtons are anything but warm and cuddly. Especially, the next heir, Kane Wellington. The dark, handsome, mysterious 18 year old young man whose already at a high position in his father's company and who has been the Most Influential Man for two years in a row.

Now, Riley's in a fix when she's made the personal maid of the heartthrob Kane Wellington.

Will this just be a job as personal maid or will there be an involvement of heart?

Will Riley become the King's Maid?

swap_vert

X