×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    A_Girl_Who_Wrote
    A_Girl_Who_Wrote
    I'm Ally and from the UK. I've been writing for many years on and off but a bit rusty still in places. I absolutely love books and shout about them from the rooftops.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Me, Him And A Bunch Of Mishappenings
PG
4.4K
0
3
1.2K
0
This story is unlisted. Please be considerate before sharing.

This novel was originally created in 2019 and currently has two chapters to it which I haven't added more to before uploading them here. Let me know if this is a story that you would like to read more of! #OwnVoices for autism and anxiety representation.

Hi, I'm Dani and being an autistic seventeen-year-old girl is scary. My family struggle to relate to me, I've always ended up in the most awkward situations and to make matters more tricky, there's a new guy on my bus that has my attention captured. He's a complete mystery but too compelling to ignore. So now, a new life chapter is beginning in becoming an adult and trying to figure out exactly what I'm wanting in life. With little support, it's all up to me to get to true happiness getting closer or further apart with Him, the one who is sitting just seats away from me.

X