×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Greenjay Reader
    Greenjay Reader
    I write once in a while. Read, too.

    My latest projects are Wikipedia-mimic "The Histories of Prokop Lini" and HighFleet fanfiction "The Commoner of the High Fleet". I'm also working on two unlisted works called "The Kind Of Tired Sleep Won't Fix" and "We All Die At Lutkevice". No promises.

    Most of the stuff on my profile is from when I was in high school and/or early college. To be honest, the stuff I wrote and shared kinda makes me cringe these days, but I guess that's just a part of growing up. I disagree with almost all of the opinions and writing styles I had when I was younger, but I'll keep those on my profile for honesty's sake. All the stuff from then is now considered by me to be either complete or discontinued.
    See more
We All Die At Lutkevice
PG-13 Planning
43
0
1
883
0
This story is unlisted. Please be considerate before sharing.

swap_vert

A chambermaid attends to her lady. A princeling is pampered. A daughter of a dying crown stumbles. They will meet. They will change history. Then, they will all die at Lutkevice.

But their stories matter not, for everything will end soon enough anyways.

favorite
swap_vert

X