×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Luar_Phatjir
    Luar_Phatjir
    ¡Bienvenido(a)!

    Mi nombre es Luz. Soy científica, librofila, serie y cinefila. Si bien no soy una escritora de profesión, aspiro a convertirme en alguien que pueda proporcionar un momento de alivio, entretenimiento e inspiración para los demás.

    Agradezco que hayas llegado hasta aquí, y te pido que por favor me dejes tus comentarios y/o críticas constructivas (actualmente el mundo está plagado de violencia y negatividad, por favor, seamos más amables los unos con los otros).

    ¡Gracias!

    Happy Reading,
    Luar

    Nota: Mi obra está debidamente registrada ante el INDAUTOR (Instituto Nacional del Derecho de Autor) de México. Por favor ahórranos tragos amargos y no infrinjas mis derechos como autora.

    *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

    Welcome!

    My name is Luz. I am a scientist, book, tv series and movie lover. Although I am not a professional writer, I aspire to become someone who can provide a moment of relief, some entertainment and to be an inspiration for others.

    I truly appreciate that you have come this far, and I ask you to please leave me a comment and/or constructive criticism (currently the world is plagued with violence and negativity, so please, let's be kinder to each other).

    Thank you!

    Happy Reading,
    Luar

    Side note: My novel is properly registered at the INDAUTOR (National Institute of Copyright) of Mexico. So, please save us the trouble and don't infringe on my rights as the author.
    See more
Hope(less)
G
8.3K
1
0
534
0
This story is unlisted. Please be considerate before sharing.

In order to be officially accepted into his mother's tribe, Xa must face a difficult task on the eve of his twelfth birthday. Though his father, Mun, would like to offer him his place of origin as an alternative... even if that place is not the world they inhabit.

The problem?

Mun and Xa tend to get separated by the Pimaatiltle, the tribe the young Xa wishes to pertain to. Thus, Mun must produce several writings to attempt to explain to his son what he cannot say face to face.

This is the first diary, in which Mun describes to Xa that other world, and the start of a series of events that, many years later would lead Mun to the Pimaatiltle tribe.

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X