×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    gkzorcsaa
    gkzorcsaa
    Hey ! :)

    I'm Zora and I'm 19.
    I graduated highschool in 2021 and about to start the so called adult life, haha.
    I'm a hobby writer wanting to write my own book someday.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Valkyrie - The Grand Games of Ashwany
R
3.3K
0
0
893
1

The Grand Games of Ashwany plays an extremely big role in the Ashwany universe where the greatest warriors on the planets measure their knowledge and power in different games. The winners of the brutal game can gain incredible powers by winning special dragon eggs, increasing the power of themselves and their planet.

However, this year's game will receive more attention than usual when the council announces that on the occasion of the 100th anniversary, the greatest fighter will receive a rather unusual egg. A golden egg.

Since there is almost no one in the universe who does not know that the golden egg is the child of Lucious and Dolores' (the greatest angel's and the woman's known for her cruelty), far more people than usual will enter the deadly game and our protagonist is no exception.

Will Valkyrie be able to obtain the only legacy of his lover or will Ashwany's empire be doomed to destruction if the egg falls into the wrong hands?


❗❗ATTENTION❗❗

This story has no graphic sexual intercourse but there is blood, murder, heavy language, mentions of rape and dobious contents (for example ⚠️spoiler alert⚠️ cannibalism, man eating children). If it's not your cup of tea, please leave kindly.

Although this is a fantasy, there are horror elements too. Please, be aware of that.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X