×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Adara02やさしい心
    Adara02やさしい心
    I love Anime, I love to go to school as a softmore, i love to draw, read, read manga, and i love to write as well. What else is there to tell? Oh, i also love to sing and listen to music. I never travel anywhere without my mp3 player, oh i also love nightcore, dubstep, nightstep, and i love japanese music.
    See more
Alive(Vocaloid Fanfic)
PG
3.0K
0
0
6.1K
0

The vocaloids, maybe now they are known as holographic performers. But before, they were just regular human beings. This is the true story of the vocaloids, and i am here to tell you all about it. Years and years before they were the holographic vocaloids, they were just mere teenagers who lived a regular life, and who were just well known performers who made their own career. They had just called themselves the vocaloids because they liked the name. However, one day, they all vanished. They went there own way, leaving behind a unbreakable friendship.

But before we get to that, we tell you their story from beginning to end. The story of their previous lives, the story of the vocaloids who lived a human life.

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X