×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Amy Symilton
    Amy Symilton
    I'm a writer from Indonesia. I mostly write stories of mixed genres for children such as adventure, fantasy, and action mixed with supernatural, magic, martial art, sci-fi, myth, or mystical folklore elements of each country including my own. I also sometimes write fable stories but with improvised plots (I'm not sticking too much with the classic storytelling of once upon a time nowadays. Usually, I just stick to the beginning without using the classic quote in older stories even though I still love the classic tales and folklore myself).
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Adventure of Alice Maro the Magician the 2nd Story : The Haunted Circus
PG Completed
2.2K
1
1
1.3K
0

After saving Gylea kingdom, Alice Maro returns to her village and takes a rest as soon as she arrived at her tent. She has a dream standing in front of a haunted circus and after waking up from her strange dream, a black portal appears behind her and pulls her to the unknown world. It was the same world as her dream which is known as the Night realm and she met a Valkyrie named Blue Vine. Realizing that everything that happened in her dream will become reality, Alice is determined to stop the main cause of chaos in the Night realm. Can Alice save the realm of her dream?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X