×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    rrrozes
    rrrozes
    Follow me on Wattpad! https://www.wattpad.com/user/rrrozes
    Add me on Discord: yvii #7833
    See more
campaign Request update 0
OUR HUMANITY | TMNT AU
PG-13
44.2K
3
6
3.6K
3

The 'Shapeshifting Sphere' was a piece of future technology so powerful, it could transform maximum four people into whatever the 'holder' wanted- a monkey, a bird, a pitiful worm, or even a lifeless object like a trashcan.

That holder was April O'Neil.

After being ruthlessly expelled and at a loss of human friends, April witlessly uses the sphere on the teenage, mutated ninja turtle heroes of New York City: Leonardo, Michaelangelo, Donatello, and Raphael to turn them human.

Alas, that's not the only problem they have. A time-master-in-training named Renet has asked them for help- for an evil mutant, Savanti Romero, is travelling into the past to destroy a clan of ancient Japan, a royal family, and a high school. The turtles which are now humans get flung into each of those time zones, experiencing the most unexpected scenarios while learning about themselves, their family, their pasts, and world history.

Will Leo pull through his leadership insecurities and Karai? Will Mikey finally act mature? Will Donnie get over April? Will Raph learn to control his flaming temper?

However, lastly, in which way will they adapt to their new human selves? They're now people, just like you, reader, and me, the teller. Not one difference lies between their and our veins now. We both are humanity now. Our Humanity. [STORY IS SET AT THE BEGINNING OF SEASON 2]

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X