×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Aridianproductions
    Aridianproductions
    This is more of a learning experience for me than anything. I want to specialize in Fantasy Romance and have written a few short stories here and there. This is me dipping my toes in the water before I decide what the next step should be. I encourage all sorts of criticism. As a reader I know how dramatic we can be, but at the end of the day the readers are what make this community thrive.

    Info Dump:

    ~ Reality shifting is my fascination and is what inspired the main theme of the core story. If I could travel the universe I'd do so in a heartbeat.
    ~ I have 2 dogs that are my children and motivate me to keep doing what I do
    ~ This story has been brewing for 16 years
    ~ I don't know what I'm doing. Like...ever
    ~ I'm always open to convo about the "other side" cuz I'm genuinely petrified of the unknown and would like some comfort
    ~ I ramble
    ~ Some[allthetime]times I write smut
    ~ My inspiration comes from random ass songs that usually have NOTHING to do with the chapter/scene, the music and beat are just that good and make me see things
    ~ Sour candy is my absolute favorite, except I don't like gummy sour candy cuz it gets in my teeth
    ~ I'm autistic :D
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Trials
PG-13
24.8K
2
1
819
2
This story is unlisted. Please be considerate before sharing.

Zoraiya and her best friend Egres have been recruited as mages, called Ascendants, to fight in a war against the Null. During training, Zoraiya meets Arkadiy. Forced into a vow of secrecy, Arkadiy has his own mission to complete at the academy. When Zoraiya and Egres finally arrive, he throws them through a volley of obstacles that have them questioning their abilities and worth. Given strict orders to remain detached from his wards, soon he finds himself looking for any excuse to be with them...until he realizes the reason was far more selfish than he would ever admit. He wants nothing more than for the duo to succeed. But the more time he spends with Zoraiya, the more he wants to shirk his duties and absolutely ruin her.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X