×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    MistShadow
    MistShadow
    * Writer\Author
    *Artist
    *Musician

    -I make my own book covers so nothing is stolen unless there's a need for a photo or the like. (And there's a chance that the photo is also photoshopped or edited to fit my story and its needs.) .

    -Updates are irregular.

    -Everything I write and create is my own original work. No one has the right to steal, use or take anything without my explicit permission.

    My website: https://linktr.ee/acolyteofchaos
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The School of Demi-Gods
R
11.3K
1
11
1.4K
0

Dale's life turned inside out when his mother was promoted at her job.
Starting a new life in a new city was already too much for the boy but finding out the secret of his birth and the many secrets that lie within him- and of the one person that raised him, caused him to seek the help of one individual that was less than welcomed into his life. 

A new school, new environment, new people, new beliefs, and even more secrets to uncover. 
Dale hated to be the oblivious and the naive one and so, he decided to seek out the answers he wished to obtain- answers that even Satan himself seemed to struggle to tell. 

Together with his new friends, they are going to find out who exactly is Dale Star Avans.

X