×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
Crown Of The Gods
R
0
0
0
257
0

swap_vert

12 centuries ago, a war broke out between the four elemental gods. there is only one thing that can bring peace and order to their world: the crowns that were lost so long ago. Zeus and his siblings fought back against their awful father. Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, and Gaia lost the most important thing to them in the aftermath of the battle. The four crowns were lost to time and space for all time, or so they thought. The crowns show signs of being alive and out there in the world, not aware of what they are. What they can do. as far as Zeus is concerned, all he must do is return them to their thrones before his sibling steal them. the most powerful beings in the universe and they don't even know it. the girls live their lives, they see and do things no normal human should be able to do. fate has brought them together before in other lives, now it brings them together again. Will time be on Zeus's side? Will all the girls be willing to fight for the world they must leave behind? The girls have the unique ability to wield the powers of the gods and goddesses, a power that could save the world, or destroy it. Zeus must find a way to convince them to use their powers before it is too late. with time running out, he must convince them to put aside their differences and embrace their destiny. 

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X