×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Viktoria Fyodorova
    Viktoria Fyodorova
    "Writing is a process, and that's why it's just as powerful as a star gone supernova."

    *113X Featured author!*
    *Ambys 2022/2023 winner!*
    *Grand Winner of the 2023 Nano Watt Awards!*
    *ONC 2024 Ambassadors' Pick!*
    *English/Creative Writing graduate.*
    *Disney CP Alumni.*
    *Paleontology/geologic time nerd since 8th grade.*
    *I also love my flawed characters and symbolism!*

    Hello, everybody! My name is Viktoria Fyodorova, and I'm so happy to know that there is a website like Penana where I can share some of my favorite writing pieces! Ever since 4th grade, I've loved to write. Writing is the "Hakuna Matata" of my life. I forget all my worries when I write because I get so lost in my worlds and worlds from movies, books, and TV shows I love.

    My favorite genre to write is Fantasy, but I also like Fanfiction and the occasional Science Fiction.

    A few of my short stories have been published in magazines, but I'm working toward publishing my first book in the next few years. Currently, I'm writing a Science-Fantasy, Through the Wormhole. It's about a futuristic teen, Daniel Matton, who travels through a black hole, wormhole, and white hole in a starship, PPMC, to prehistoric times.

    I tragically lost my older brother in 2021, which left me with PTSD, but it also inspired my Scarlet and Violet fanfic, Infrared. For the longest time after he died, I thought I would never return to writing, but I did--as a coping method for dealing with grief.

    I'm a 2022 Ambys Awards winner with my short story, Messummer, and a 2023 Ambys Award/Nano Watt Grand Winner with Infrared! I'm also a judge and reviewer because I love to help authors improve their craft. I never judge somebody via their writing style because we all have our own.

    My favorite fandoms are Pokémon, How to Train Your Dragon, and Star Wars.

    I hope you enjoy the stories and fanfics I post on Penana! If you can, try to give me tips on how to improve my writing.

    May the Force be with you!

    ***

    Wattpad Link: www.wattpad.com/user/CroodsGirl
    Quotev Link: https://www.quotev.com/VikaFromTheMoon
    Booksie Link: booksie.com/users/viktoria-fyodorova-314375
    Scribble Hub Link: www.scribblehub.com/profile/84871/croodsgirl/
    DevianArt Link: www.deviantart.com/croodsgirl
    Tapas Link: tapas.io/vikachristie
    Royal Road Link: www.royalroad.com/profile/289417
    Inkitt Link: www.inkitt.com/TheWritingNerd
    Webnovel Link: https://www.webnovel.com/profile/4322375003?appId=10
    Neobook Link: https://neobook.org/croodsgirl/
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Milo and Maisie: The Veracruz Ghost
PG
15.4K
1
0
842
0

|A MILO AND MAISIE NOVELETTE!|

When Maisie and Feya's friendship is tossed into the danger zone, they must work together to save it before Summit 2023 destroys them forever.

***

Coronado Springs, the epicenter of Southwestern culture in Disney World, carries a legend. Unknown to Maisie and Feya, who have waited a month to attend Out and Equal: Summit 2023, it's rumored a ghost haunts Veracruz in Coronado's Convention Center.

Just when Maisie and Feya thought they were finally settling in as suitemates, they're thrown into another adventure with a mysterious girl, Melody, who seems to hold a grudge against the Disney College Program and someone whom Maisie doesn't want coming between her and Feya.

Still recovering from what happened to Feya in August, Maisie must find a way to understand that her fairy is safe so she can trust Melody and finally start moving on from The Tragedy. Destiny always finds her, though, and now she must face the world without Milo.

Will Maisie overcome her jealousy and grief, or will Summit 2023 destroy her and Feya's friendship forever?

And what will happen when Melody's caught between the feuding friends?

***

*A Milo and Maisie novelette about Maisie and Feya!*

*Based on a real legend at Coronado Springs.*

*Must read Milo and Maisie first!*

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X