×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    JesterheadJohnSnow
    JesterheadJohnSnow
    Hey, just a big fan of fantasy and sci-fi. I enjoy reading, writing, music, jogging, and even hiking. Thank you for your visit. A certified workaholic. :)

    My favorite books/authors include: Patrick Rothfuss, George RR Martin,J.R.R Tolkien,Michael Crichton, Ray Bradbury, Stephen King, Timothy Zahn, A civil Action, Ready Player One,Fail-safe ,Fast Food Nation, and his dark materials.

    Shows that I am following rn include, but aren't limited to : The Punisher, Turn, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Vikings, The Man in the High Castle, Black Mirror, Stranger Things, Cobra Kai,the Boys, altered carbon, Lost in space, the Last Kingdom, the purge, and more.

    I listen to various types of music including Nachtmahr, Imperial Age, machinimasound, Hulkoff, brothers of metal, Amon Amarth, belakor, wintersun, deathstars,scenario 2,serenity in murder, hollywood undead, and in flames.

    Feel free to PM me if you have the same interests and would like to discuss. ^^
    Oh I also love anime: darker than black,code geass, basilisk,attack on titan ,one punch man,psycho pass,hakouki, Tokyo ghoul, one piece,Naruto shippuden, bleach, death note,shaman king, and fma brotherhood .

    Did I mention I am a big fan of history, most notably World War 2?
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Seventy-Sixer: A Turncoat's Revolutionary Redemption Tale
PG-13
6.7K
0
0
183
0

Ever since he was a young boy,  British school teacher Thomas Parrish looked up to his father, who had served in the British army as a dragoon , and had desired to follow his example and serve as well. Having already enlisted and moved up the ladder in the ranks to a captain, Thomas is currently serving in the colony of Massachusetts in Boston. Having distinguished himself in the 7 year war, he hoped to earn further merits and most importantly, his father's validation, but all of that went out the window once he witnessed the true colors of the redcoats.  Undertaking the difficult resolve to defect to the rebellion with the assistance of the Sons of Liberty, Thomas finds his world turned upside down, but with the help of a female pirate and an aristocratic scion whose loyalties are with the revolution, he strives to become a critical component of General Washington's earliest spy network. Will his drive to redemption clear his slate?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X