×

Penana
search
登入arrow_drop_down
註冊arrow_drop_down
請使用Chrome或Firefox享受更好的用戶體驗!
  • 作者
    J Linz
    J Linz
    Hi! Amateur writer of space opera, superhero, romance and fanfiction stories. Interests include music, sports, crocheting, writing, food and a certain Martian. Married with no children but a dog who I love with all my heart. Born and raised in Memphis, TN but now living in the state of Maryland.
    See more
campaign 催更 0
Newbie!
G
399
0
0
1.1K
0

swap_vert

Just wanted to start a blog about my writings on here!

I am new to this site and it appears to be a cool one. Hopefully, my stories won't go unnoticed and I'll stay.

I have a lot of stories and I'm on a lot of writing sites. You can find me on Wattpad, AFF, AO3, Deviant Art, Booksie, Writersky, Tablo and a couple of others. So, don't be surprised if you come across my stories elsewhere: trust me, it's me! 

All of my stories posted are either first drafts or second to third revisions. In other words, I know that I need to revise/edit. Don't get me wrong: I won't jump at you for mentioning a few things but nine times out of ten, I already know about the mishaps in my writing. 

I started out as a strictly fanfiction writer and didn't know it. Seven years ago, my sister-in-law encouraged me to post my writing online, something I had no idea existed (the posting of stories, not the internet :P). I started out on FFN, marked my story as Mature and began posting. A couple of months later, they began their "purge" of Mature fics and I panicked, truly believing that mine would be one of the ones deleted. I searched and came across AFF and met a plethora of writers who helped me develop my craft even more. 

It was then I found out that majority of my stories on my hard drive were fanfiction stories. Nothing wrong with that, they assured but it dawned on me that the original section was where it was at! 

Anyway: seven years later, here I am! My main goal is to get Beyond the Milky Way published. It is finished on my other sites so if you want to take a look at it elsewhere, be my guest. Otherwise: sit back and enjoy me updating every day with at least three chapters per day.

Oh: don't be afraid to stop by and say hi to me! I'm fairly easy to get along with and enjoy meeting new people. I'm not so big on collaborations, though. I've tried my hand at it twice and both times have failed. But, I'll sit here and let you bounce ideas off of me so there's that!

favorite
coins
0 喜歡
率先喜歡這期作品!
swap_vert

X