×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Axel Sullivan
    Axel Sullivan
    Hi! I'm looking for community online, trying to spread love and understanding. I believe all people are beautiful and have important stories to tell.
    I'd love to hear what anyone thinks of my work and how they think I can improve it.
    The name I'm writing under is not my real name. I hope you enjoy my writing.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
the Was. of Jimmy McVonson
PG-13
4.8K
0
7
2.5K
0

"Sure, AI can 'create' beautiful 'art', but can AI replicate my staggering lack of professionalism?" ~Unknown

This story is entirely seen through the eyes of Jimmy McVonson. His thoughts come out in a stream of phrases and feelings. And nothing is objective. It's in chronological order, but doesn't start at the beginning. How could it? There is no beginning. The boy passes through his feelings, forgetting and remembering, hating and hurting. He is not perfect, but he is real. Except he's not real, because I made him up.

It's like if a book and a song had a baby, and then they got divorced, and the book got full custody.

the Was. is not for kids, but I don't think you have to be 18 to read it. Maybe more like 16.

Potential Triggers (which will also be shown at the start of every chapter ("division") for that specific chapter): suicide, body shaming, transphobia, consensual sex.

All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidence.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X