×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Lamington
    Lamington
    I am Lamington, the Australian author!

    You may also know me as WriteHere on BookTok!

    I am published internationally as a fantasy and horror writer.

    As a monster writer, I am delving into all sorts of genres, from Erotic to Whimsical.

    I am not accepting any book promotions or marketing of any kind.


    Enjoy my works and have a nice day ❤️
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Lasagne (Soup Book 4)
PG-13
190
1
2
84
0

swap_vert

A quadrilogy to Soup! 


With priorities shifted between them, Soup continues to live life in the rolling hills of grass and glistening skies, while Stew and Casserole continue theirs with their family, nestled away from others for the safety of their curious children.

However, one of their eldest, Sage, is desperate to see what lies beyond the painted fences and predictability of home.

Ready to discover her own way, Stew entrusts Soup with showing her daughter what life has to offer beyond home; just enough so that it can tame her curiosities and she can leave wild fantasies behind her.

But with a energetic and mischievous child to now care for, Soup isn't too keen on the idea of suddenly losing his peace once more, and looks forward to the quiet days of travelling alone.

With both discovering the world together through new experiences and new friends, Soup starts to learn that it isn't so bad to let down his guard and enjoy the world around around him, one tumble at a time. 

Perhaps it wouldn't be so bad if the adventure continued for a little longer?

swap_vert

X