×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
toomuchtv95. Jay Halstead - Struggling Series
PG-13 Completed
13.6K
0
0
57
0
This story is unlisted. Please be considerate before sharing.

Struggling MasterList

image

Summary: Even though you were the daughter of Hank Voight, you were far from being like him. After high school, you joined the Army to get away from Chicago. You served about 8 years before you were injured overseas leaving you with a decision to end your career with the Army. During your time back in Chicago, you joined the police force, and meet your late husband, and things were going great until they weren’t. Your husband was killed and since then you have been struggling to get your life back in order. 

Pairing: Jay Halstead x Y/N Voight (Eventually), Other One Chicago Characters

Warnings: Angst, Swearing, Anxiety, Depression, Drug usage, Panic Attacks, PTSD, Fluff. (More warnings will be in each chapter as I write them. These are just the basics I can think of.)

Word Count: Each chapter will have individual counts

A/N:  This series will start sometime towards the end of season 3. Also for the purpose of this series, Erin actually left for New York during season 2 along with a few other modifications of the show.

This Series is Complete

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X