×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Alexis karpouzos
    Alexis karpouzos
    Alexis karpouzos (Greek : Αλέξης καρπούζος) was born in Athens on April 9, 1967, after attending philosophy and social studies courses at the Athens School of Philosophy and political science courses at the Athens Law School, he continued his studies in psychoanalysis and the psychology of learning. Alexis karpouzos is the founder of the international center of learning, research and culture in Greece. Our goal is to create a spiritual experience in consciousness worldwide, where people recognize that we are all part of an interconnected whole. The community has contacts and partnerships in 15 countries. More than 12.000 people have participated in the lessons and community's actions.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
ALEXIS KARPOUZOS - POETRY
PG-13 Completed
1.1K
1
5
2.0K
0

The poetic thought of Alexis Karpouzos is an expressions of soul’s inner experiences, expression of universality. The inspiring visual images and the symbolic use of language offer a description of elevating experiences of consciousness, a glimpse of higher worlds. Each poem appears in its original form, in a vibrant celebration of life, diversity, language, and the enduring power of poetry. At a time when the Humanities are under threat, this collection offers a defense of poetry within the context of growing interest in mindfulness in spirituality, in consciousness, in art, in education.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X