×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
Before My Downfall: 7 Days
R Completed
30.8K
5
8
1.0K
0

Age rating: 18+

---

Shelby is trapped away from home in a world that's not her own. Alone and trapped with no way back to the place she would have called home before to a degree and without the ability to go anywhere else to find herself and potentially make a new home, Shelby is forced to survive on own for her first time having lived a rather cut off from the outside world before.

Is she completely alone though in her new world, new home? Or is something far more sinister lurking in the shadows. Just waiting for her... Waiting for a victim, a host.

In the meantime, a group of wanderers find themselves in a new world, a new home, a few years later after Shelby's arrival and need a place to stay as they have nowhere to go, facing darkness falling rather quickly and strange occurrences creeping up in the woods they're lost in.

They come across an abandoned estate which is lucky for them when they take shelter there for the night in hope of being able to continue on their journey together when daylight comes.
Will morning come for all of them or will something, perhaps someone get to them first?
Only time will tell...

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X